1. Deuteronomy 2:24-25 (New International Version -NIV): “Set out now and cross the Arnon Gorge. See, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his country. Begin to take possession of it and engage him in battle. This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you.”
2. Ephesians 1:16 (Amplified Bible -AMP): I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers;
3. Ephesians 1:17 (Amplified Bible -AMP): [I always pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may grant you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation [that gives you a deep and personal and intimate insight] into the true knowledge of Him [for we know the Father through the Son].
4. Ephesians 1:18 (Amplified Bible -AMP): And [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints (God’s people),
5. Romans 8:19 (Amplified Bible -AMP): For [even the whole] creation [all nature] waits eagerly for the children of God to be revealed.
6. Romans 8:22 (Amplified Bible -AMP) : For we know that the whole creation has been moaning together as in the pains of childbirth until now.
7. 1 John 5:19 (New International Version -NIV): We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
8. Colossians 2:15 (King James Version -KJV): And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
9. Hebrews 11:1 (King James Version -KJV): Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
10. 1 Corinthians 3:21 (Amplified Bible -AMP): So let no one boast in men [about their wisdom, or of having this or that one as a leader]. For all things are yours,
11. Psalm 115:16 (Amplified Bible -AMP): The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, But the earth He has given to the children of men.
12. Psalm 91:11 (Amplified Bible -AMP): For He will command His angels in regard to you, To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
13. Hebrews 1:14 (King James Version -KJV): Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
14. Deuteronomy 28:8 (New International Version -NIV): The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
15. Genesis 12:1 (King James Version -KJV): Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
16. Psalm 18:43 (New International Version -NIV): You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations. People I did not know now serve me,
17. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (Amplified Bible -AMP): among them the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelieving to prevent them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
18. 1 John 3:8 (Amplified Bible -AMP): The one who practices sin [separating himself from God, and offending Him by acts of disobedience, indifference, or rebellion] is of the devil [and takes his inner character and moral values from him, not God]; for the devil has sinned and violated God’s law from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.
19. Psalm 27:1 (King James Version -KJV): The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
20. Numbers 13:30 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession of it; for we will certainly conquer it.”
21. Psalm 105:37 (New International Version -NIV): He brought out Israel, laden with silver and gold, and from among their tribes no one faltered.
22. Isaiah 53:4-5 (King James Version -KJV): Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
23. Isaiah 53:4-5 (King James Version -KJV): But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
24. Isaiah 55:1 (Amplified Bible -AMP): “Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy grain and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost [simply accept it as a gift from God].
25. Ephesians 1:3 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Blessed and worthy of praise be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ,
26. 1 John 4:17 (King James Version -KJV): Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
27. Galatians 3:29 (King James Version -KJV): And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
28. James 5:14 (King James Version -KJV): Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
29. James 5:15 (King James Version -KJV): And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
30. Galatians 3:6-8 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness, [as conformity to God’s will and purpose—so it is with you also]. So understand that it is the people who live by faith [with confidence in the power and goodness of God] who are [the true] sons of Abraham. The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, proclaimed the good news [of the Savior] to Abraham in advance [with this promise],saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”