Statement of Vision
The Lord has called us to establish His Kingdom upon the earth, spiritually and naturally, by revealing the Life Changing power of God in our nation and in the nations of the earth.
Life Changing Ministries’ vision is a ministry built on fulfilling our mission and manifesting the vision that the Lord has given us to establish his Kingdom.
- We see a church that is to establish the Kingdom of God by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ both here and abroad.
- We further see a church that is engaged in expressive, passionate worship that will infiltrate not just the church but the lives of every believer.
- We see a church that is passionate about intercession and prayer as we build strong prayer teams that pray for families, communities, and cities.
- We see strong, loving, faith-filled marriages and families who are serving in the local church and impacting the world.
- We see a church that is passionate about serving others in the community by ministering to the poor, the widow, the orphan, and anyone who needs to experience the love of God.
- We see a church that creates a culture of discipleship where believers grow in Christ and fulfill the “Great Commission” by going out and discipling others.
- We see a church that is training leaders, raising up church planters, and pastoral leaders that plant churches throughout the world.
- We see a church facility that will provide the room that we need to have discipleship, small groups, youth ministry, social programs that will affect the community, and will act as a hub for all that God has called us to do.
- We as a church, see a school, a bible college, and a training center for economic empowerment being established.
While our vision is ambitious, we believe that God will prosper us as we pursue his will and his mission. John 10:10 says, “I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly ” John 10:10 NKJV).”